View Single Post
Old 04-19-2014   #13
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 146868 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mel Kiper 2014 Mock Drafts

Quote:
a generational physical talent, a guy who has exceptional physical skills
looking at combine numbers, watt at 290lbs had a better 3-cone and 20yd shuttle. mario was better at most every event, including a 4.7 40 at 295lbs which more than translates. two players looked up for no other reason than they are/were on my hometown team, i'm sure there are many more who obliterated those numbers at their combines/pro days. both (and everyone else) had better final seasons on the field. call clowney what you will, but he is far from generational physically ... he's not even winning the current class.

the hype around a player that developed earlier than others is insane. i'm not saying he cant be really good, and i'm not even saying we should pass on him first, just that the exaggerations are getting out of hand.