View Single Post
Old 04-18-2014   #12
painekiller
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4466 painekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mel Kiper 2014 Mock Drafts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
Yes but Kiper has to sell subscriptions to his service. What better way to sucker fans?
I called Mel's phone number and they are not doing a draft guide this year. This is the 1st time I have not gotten a guide since the Texans formed.

I told them I was sad to see it go. IMO and judging from the comments from the women on the other end, I think his ESPN contract is keeping him from doing a draft guide for the next couple of years. Now I am inferring into her comments, and reading between lines, and I may be totally off base on this.
painekiller is offline   Reply With Quote