View Single Post
Old 04-18-2014   #117
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9755 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Owen Daniels agrees with Ravens

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
Sure they threw the ball down field some, but if I'm not mistaken Kubiak's WCO emphasized more of an intermediate passing game with boots and passes in the flat, a more horizontal area that featured the tailback and TEs more than a lot of the deeper patters like posts and fly routes that would take the most advantage of a QB with a big gun, and Flacco does indeed have a big-time arm that somebody like Schaub could only dream about.
The offense seems to run on a principle of one deep, one intermediate, and then shallow routes to both sides. They like to boot opposite PA and take advantage of over running the fake. I think Gary reduced the O with Schaub, so he's not going to change much.