View Single Post
Old 04-18-2014   #40
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68948 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rob Rang 2014 draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
In what games did he look average? I thought maybe I missed something so I went back and watched the Auburn and LSU games. I chose them because they had very good DL's. I have to say I didn't see "average" play. Against LSU (video) he was pretty dominate. Against Auburn (video) he looked really good. In fact FF to the 10:45 mark and tell me that isn't impressive.
Yes he looks average to me. He is a very solid run blocker when he's not lunging forward reaching with his arms. He's an average pass blocker. He moves okay but not great.

I don't see a first round LT in those videos. Anthony Steen actually looks like the better player in those two games. When I watch Kouandjio I see a solid RT. I have a 2nd round grade on him.

Personally, I would pass because of the knee, but I'm also jaded because of our history with injuries on the o line. I can see why someone would want him though.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote