View Single Post
Old 04-18-2014   #113
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Owen Daniels agrees with Ravens

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
That's code for "I hate Matt Schaub"

Even though Matt Schaub completed as many passes of 20+ yards in the league as anyone, they're thinking Kubiak's offense suffered because of Schaub.

When in truth, the offense only really struggled last year... it was because of Schaub though.

We ran a lot more boots, I think, with Carr & Sage. Even scored a couple of TDs with the QB rushing off the naked action. We also ran a lot more boots with Schaub prior to 2011. Most likely because of his foot but he also used to fade back on those boots instead of coming back to the LOS for whatever reason.

Anyway.... Flacco may not be a "mobile" QB, but he should be able to get the job done & your offense will most likely look like ours did in 2009~2011
That's what I was thinking...Schaub's foot was more of a hinderance than most people thought...the "passes of 20+ yds" stat is a bit of a misnomer also= how much of that is YAC?

The old offense was a variation of Air Coryell, installed by Cam Cameron- two backs, 2 WR's, 1 TE- simple patterns etc....Greg Cosell once said "it looks like an offense out of the 60's"...

I am excited to see what they can do...
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote