View Single Post
Old 04-17-2014   #36
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 113798 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rob Rang 2014 draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
I thought Kouandjio looked like an elite prospect last year, but it turns out playing next to Warmack really helped him. Without Warmack to protect him, he looked pretty average this year.

I'm not even sure he can play LT in the pros. I think he's a RT. And the knee issue is still an issue. It may be smaller for some, but for others it's a red flag and not worth the risk.
I had him ranked as a top 15 prospect until the Auburn and Oklahoma games, where he got completely abused by speed rushers. I also thought he was more athletic than what he showed at the Combine.

Not a good look to struggle against speed and then show questionable athleticism in workouts. I agree that he might strictly be a RT.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote