View Single Post
Old 04-17-2014   #26
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 398918 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The NFL Front Office Lying Season Is Just Getting Started

Quote:
A good example of this happened recently due to a garbage story on NJ.com in which an NFC personnel man called Jadeveon Clowney "spoiled" and "lazy," among other things.
The first thing I thought of when this came out was someone really wants Clowney.

When a professional personnel man won't reveal himself and goes chickenshit (IMO) anonymous with his opinions, he's either hiding his name so his team doesn't take a reputation hit when they try to draft the player, or, the writer is making crap up so they can get talked about.

I usually do not follow much draft talk because it's all bullshit and opinions. I tend to follow the off-seasons when the Texans have the 1.1 pick, because anything is possible. In 2002, we were just excited to have football back in H-town. In 2006, the excitement still existed, and all the VY/RB hype was entertaining. This year, however, feels like a huge drag. I'm ready for the draft to be over so we can talk about things we will know at that point instead of all the hype, misdirection, speculation, and butthurt feelings over disagreements.