View Single Post
Old 04-16-2014   #18
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84495 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trump Will be Bidding for Bills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Agreed. And from what I think I know about Trump and how his mind works I have just the place he'll want to move.

New York City. No, I'm not drinking, NYC. He'll sell the move as the only REAL New York team left, and now it's in the Big Apple. The same city that was "forsaken" by the other two teams. The team will be in his back yard with a new stadium (of course). The team will be feeding on the NY population with the NY name as a hook New Yorker's won't refuse. Three teams right in there together but only one "New York" team. The publicity created by the audacity would keep Trump happy for...well.....days even...lol.

Hell, he'd probably even go after the Jets and Giants to stop using the New York name...lol.

Before you laugh, just remember where you heard it first.
John Mara/Kraft run the NFL, so for the reasons stated above, it's doubtful that Trump will ever be allowed to own a NFL team.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote