View Single Post
Old 04-15-2014   #35
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: NFL.com Mock Drafts 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Cleveland gets Sammy Watkins, Teddy Bridgewater, & Carlos Hyde in the first 35 picks. Not the way I would go, but Cleveland would be an interesting team to watch for sure.

As far as the Clowney/McCarron thing. I hate that "ultimate winner" line, but I do agree with the game manager + our current play-makers thinking. I hope we get a strong OL candidate with our next pick.

I know people don't like the "game manager" QB, and I think McCarron is more than "just" a game manager, but that's where I think all QBs should start. I don't think we're as talentless as some. With the right game manager we can win 9 games this season. With the right teacher/coach, McCarron can be a franchise QB.

I think.