View Single Post
Old 04-15-2014   #11
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 246198 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trump Will be Bidding for Bills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
If I was a Bills fan, I'd be happy with any potential owner that promised to keep the team in Buffalo.

Trump has very deep pockets and I have no doubt would want to win. While he'd certainly be very visible, that's not necessarily a bad thing. His willingness to spend his money to build a winning roster could attract some talent.
He'll figure out soon enough that there better places he can make big bucks with the Bills. I wouldn't be rushing out to buy any PSLs if I were a Bills fan.

It would be interesting to have Trump and Jerry go at each other in pregame interviews.........just like like the WWE.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote