View Single Post
Old 04-15-2014   #9
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 370555 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trump Will be Bidding for Bills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
I wouldn't want Trump owning my local NFL team. It'll soon become as much about him as it will the team. That's OK with the head coach, but not the owner.
If I was a Bills fan, I'd be happy with any potential owner that promised to keep the team in Buffalo.

Trump has very deep pockets and I have no doubt would want to win. While he'd certainly be very visible, that's not necessarily a bad thing. His willingness to spend his money to build a winning roster could attract some talent.