View Single Post
Old 04-15-2014   #77
NCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69514 NCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mock Draft Simulator......With Trades and Scores.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
It is pre-draft crack really. Wasted too much time on there.
So true. But it finally paid off. I won the draft. What do you guys think?
Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 24 (CINN): Eric Ebron, TE, North Carolina (A)
-A huge offensive weapon that fits into the Patriots style 2 tight end sets. Is more of a receiving tight end right now, but has the ability to block and is a huge match up nightmare. Also he's amazing value at 24.

Round 2 Pick 1: Ryan Shazier, OLB, Ohio State (B+)
- Help shore up the OLB position. He should be able to rush the passer from the edge in a 3-4.

Round 2 Pick 3 (CLE): Derek Carr, QB, Fresno State (A)
- I don't want to bring in David, but if Derek commits to the game I think he can be great. USC was ugly, but I think that was a team thing. Fresno State got out played at every position.

Round 2 Pick 23 (CINN): Morgan Moses, OT, Virginia (A)
- Available this late? No brainer.

Round 3 Pick 1: Chris Borland, ILB, Wisconsin (B+)
- Short arms are his down side, but he has the burst and instincts to play next to Cush.

Round 3 Pick 24 (CINN): Donte Moncrief, WR, Ole Miss (A)
- Stud WR who is great value at this point. Right now I think we have 3 WRs on the roster, Dre, Hopkins and Posey who I still think can contribute. Let's get an eventual Dre replacement here.

Round 4 Pick 1: Keith McGill, CB, Utah (A)
- Solid corner. Should be able to get in quickly.

Round 4 Pick 35 (COMP): Ahmad Dixon, SS, Baylor (A)
- Cut Keo. Completely new Safety core minus Jungle Boi

Round 5 Pick 1: Brent Urban, DE, Virginia (B)
- I think he'd be a great RE in RAC's system. He can eat a double team and still make plays on a run play. Needs to become more polished and work on pass rush.

Round 6 Pick 1: Justin Ellis, DT, Louisiana Tech (A)
- Eat up space in the middle. Should develop into a solid starter.

Round 6 Pick 5: Storm Johnson, RB, UCF (A)
- How can you not be good with a name like Storm?

Round 6 Pick 35 (COMP): Anthony Fera, K, Texas (A)
- Bullock is GONE BABY GONE!

Round 7 Pick 1: Trey Millard, FB, Oklahoma (B+)
- Let's get some young and versatile. Can run, catch, and block. Not too worried about the ACL.

Round 7 Pick 41 (COMP): Walt Aikens, CB, Liberty (A)
- Mr. Irrelevant is likely eventually a big contributor? I'll take it! JJo only has so many years left. I see a future core of Kareem, Aikens and McGill.

Your Future Picks:
2015 Round 1 Pick (CINN)
2015 Round 1 Pick
2016 Round 1 Pick
NCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote