View Single Post
Old 04-14-2014   #39
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 95473 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Aldon Smith DUI & Felony Assault Weapon Charges

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Tell me again why a run in with TSA (I cant stand them) should result in a 4 game suspension?
Well, why don't you go to the airport, walk up to a TSA agent and make a comment (sarcasm/joke/whatever) about a bomb?

And if you think, "well no, I might not want to do that, because it just might get me into trouble".... well congratulations! It just certified that the peanut bouncing around in that thick skull just might contain some brain matter.

But I could be wrong.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote