View Single Post
Old 04-12-2014   #19
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 413804 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Steel B's Mock 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
You wouldn't draft Flacco at 18 or Roethlisberger at 11 or Rodgers at 26
Would it really have been a mistake to have taken any of those guys 1.1? No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
So... no Russell Wilson, No Colin Kaepernick, no Tom Brady...
All three were drafted as backups. 1 is possibly the greatest surprise of NFL history so I don't know why anyone uses him as an example of anything but blind luck.

Also they better be thinking more than "may turn out" or "we need a backup too" with the 2.1. If they take someone at 2.1 I'm going to give them benefit of the doubt that they believe he likely will be a franchise QB because otherwise I think they are screwing the pooch.