View Single Post
Old 04-12-2014   #17
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87776 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Steel B's Mock 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
No OT until the 6th??
and I thought I had you on the Robinson bandwagon
I wavered back and forth between Robinson and Clowney. What do you think of the mock? I like Martin a lot too and think he will be there at 3-1. He's a mauler and the thought of Martin and Brown on the left side is very appealing. I also see Ques as a huge upgrade at RT. Just because Kubiak saw Ques as a LG doesn't mean BOB does. Patchan is as talented as any OT in this draft not named Robinson.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote