View Single Post
Old 04-12-2014   #1333
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 93451 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans hire Bill O'Brien as HC

Quote:
Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock

Quote:
Interesting to see if players "buy-in" w/ new staff. Hearing that the team is bracing to be pushed hard, but everybody is buying in. #Texans

Clarifications on "college" atmosphere during #Texans offseason work: Tons of cardio. Again, O'Brien wasn't impressed with practice habits.

Reportedly, O'Brien wasn't too fond of the way the #Texans practiced in 2013. Hearing this year's early cardio has been like "college".

I'm hearing that Bill O'Brien is looking for his team to become a "family". Respect seems to be his chief principle. #Texans
That runs anathema to BOB running things like Belichik. That dude is the ultimate "all business" coach, except for Brady and maybe...well, Brady...

I'd rather see the business model than the family model again. 8 years of the family model kinda soured me on it.

On second thought, I'll take the winning model and I don't care how BOB does it, just as long as he does it!
DocBar is offline   Reply With Quote