View Single Post
Old 04-12-2014   #10
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: If you were Gus Bradley...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
If I'm Bradley I'd go with the 3 yr. rebuild plan. In 2014 I'd spend the majority of my picks building the trenches on both sides of the ball and add an early secondary pick . The LOS is where football begins, it's the foundation. In 2015 I'd realize that we're going to be getting a high draft pick as well, when the QB class is a whole lot better and take my QB, his weapons, and work on the secondary some more. This would give my trenches a year to learn and gel so that my rookie QB in 2015 doesn't turn into the next David Carr. In 2016 I'd have trenches on both sides of the ball, a young QB with weapons, and a good start in the secondary and then I'd concentrate my draft picks on secondary, LB's, and fill holes as needed.
You don't like their lines as they are built now?