View Single Post
Old 04-12-2014   #6
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194681 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If you were Gus Bradley...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I think the biggest problem with the Jags, was that they couldn't get out of their own way. One year they would go in one direction, the next year another.

I came across a story about Alex Mack & the Jags earlier today, that led me to the story about Pasztor, then I thought about Bradley, decided to look at their defense a little bit. He's got some good pieces to work with & a slew of draft picks to get more.

I'm afraid they might make a big jump this year & continue on that path, the path of actually getting better. If they don't fall to public hype & pass on the three QBs, and get a solid defensive player, like Clowney, or Mack...

Yeah, the AFC South just got tougher.

But if they chase the glitz & draft Manziel, Bortles, or Bridgewater, I think we'll be alright. They might look a little better for a little while, but in the long run, I think we'll be alright.
Like us, they need solid play at QB. People think we can't afford not to draft a QB. Is Chad Henne solid enough for them to bypass one of the QBs in this draft?
I'm not so sure.
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote