View Single Post
Old 04-12-2014   #4
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 74252 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Steel B's Mock 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Was there an unspoken trade(s) in there somewhere? - you are two picks short. You could use one on that TE who may drop due to drug use iirc, name escapes me at the moment.

A 352 lb DE who wears down? We'd have the heaviest front 3 in the NFL.

Were Patchan's surgeries both on the same knee or one on each?

I haven't been paying attention - is there a kicker worth spending the Mr. Irrelevant pick on?
What' rds were the extra picks that I missed in? In this case give me Colt Lyerla TE Oregon and Ladarius Perkins with the extra picks.

I don't worry about a 352 Lbs 5 tech, he will hold up against the run and keep the OLB's clean. Rushing the passer isn't a requirement for a 5 tech As far as wearing down goes I think McCullers will be very effective playing 50 snaps a game. instead of the 75-80 they asked him to play at Tennesseee. Like Bum Phillips once said about Bob Young as he got older, would you rather have a great player playing 3 qters or an avg player playing 4 qters? With Crick subbing in for Watt and McCullers and Allen subbing in for Powe the DL should stay fresh thoughout the game. This was one of the biggest problems with the Texans defense last yr. IMHO

I read one of CND's posts in another thread and I believe Patchan has injured both knees.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote