View Single Post
Old 04-12-2014   #43
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12220 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: OB's "BIG IS BEAUTIFUL" TEAM: Duane Brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
all-pros at left tackle and center, and a #1 at right tackle. a monster of a kid at right guard and what many (including myself) expect to be a natural at left guard. we indeed have a rare opportunity to have a complete offensive line. almost college-like with andre and nuk and foster being above and beyond their counterparts, but will we go that route and "finish" the offense?

i think it's absolutely absurd to miss the chance to complete a puzzle in order to add pieces to another, but there's a reason they dont pay me the big bucks.
I too have been thinking more and more about this scenario. Clowney & Watt or Brown & Robinson/Matthews plus picks. Either way I think the Texans would benefit greatly.
hookinreds is offline   Reply With Quote