View Single Post
Old 04-11-2014   #77
Nitrofish
Pastafarian

Rep Power: 104354 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Nitrofish
Default Re: Schaub named starter in Oakland

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
An MRI or an x-ray isn't an injury but it's and indication that you're hurt in that area. You don't get an x-ray of your shoulder because it feels good.

And the thing about injuries is that they can get into your head and change the way you do things or think about things. I think that's what happened to Schaub after the lisfranc injury. I'm not saying he also wasn't experience residual physical effects but I think the mental aspects were what fell apart. His decision making suffered.
Duh... but it is not an injury just because and X Ray or MRI is ordered. It hurts, but I had lots of parts that hurt after every game I ever played in, and to list it as on that injury list is fabrication to make his point.

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever. -Shane Falco
"Listen... Do you smell something?" -Dr. Raymond Stantz
Nitrofish is offline   Reply With Quote