View Single Post
Old 04-11-2014   #76
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 233666 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Matt Schaub broken beyond repair?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
NFL.com's Around the League Writer Chris Wesseling asks "Oakland Raiders' Matt Schaub broken beyond repair?"
Quote:
Although there were late 2012 whispers that a hidden injury might be the root cause of Schaub's precipitous decline, the game film reveals no smoking gun. -Chris Wesseling

I didn't read the article, but I didn't see anything to lead me to believe the foot was an issue at anytime in the last two years. Last year, he actually looked healthier than I had seen him in a long time & was really looking forward to an exciting year.

But alas... the record he broke was nowhere near my radar.