View Single Post
Old 04-11-2014   #5
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: If you were Gus Bradley...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post

The problem is that the Jags have enough picks and this draft is so deep that they'll have a great opportunity to infuse their team with a TON of talent.

If Gus Bradley is as good as I think he is, they should be able to put together a team that's going to be tough to beat.
I think the biggest problem with the Jags, was that they couldn't get out of their own way. One year they would go in one direction, the next year another.

I came across a story about Alex Mack & the Jags earlier today, that led me to the story about Pasztor, then I thought about Bradley, decided to look at their defense a little bit. He's got some good pieces to work with & a slew of draft picks to get more.

I'm afraid they might make a big jump this year & continue on that path, the path of actually getting better. If they don't fall to public hype & pass on the three QBs, and get a solid defensive player, like Clowney, or Mack...

Yeah, the AFC South just got tougher.

But if they chase the glitz & draft Manziel, Bortles, or Bridgewater, I think we'll be alright. They might look a little better for a little while, but in the long run, I think we'll be alright.