View Single Post
Old 04-11-2014   #1094
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 107589 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?! - [edit] Mallett?

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Well, we'll get to test this hypothesis out with the results on whether Flacco/Ravens get better or regress. I'm betting both improve.
I get your point, and you might end up being correct, but I don't think we will be able to draw a strong conclusion one way or the other, even after a couple of seasons. Too small a sample size, and too many variables in the two scenarios (Kubiak in Houston vs in Baltimore).

As I said, I think the Kubiak offense is a good one, but I think he gets in his own way more often than not, specifically at play calling. It seems to me that Kubiak has a tendency to try and force aggressiveness at the exact wrong time.
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote