View Single Post
Old 04-11-2014   #65
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 103631 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Andre Johnson believes in Devier Posey

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Honestly, though, after 2 years, do you need to eat any crow at all no matter how he turns out?

For a team in a win-now mode that needed to find an answer on the other side from AJ, Posey turned out to be not such a great draft choice. The fact that we've gotten very little stat-wise from him means he should have been drafted in a later round.
from what i saw when he was on the field, yeah i'm still holding my breath. my err was that he was a selfish kid who wouldnt take the game seriously and be a wasted pick because of effort.

well, the effort's there as far as i can tell, and then some. if he cant get healthy it's still a wasted pick, but someone else can have that serving. when on the field he runs routes like andre. not as crisp, but with the same intensity and drive on every down - whether he's part of the play or not. that's what i didnt expect. he's got physical ability, and that determination is what i thought would be lacking. if he cant get on the field it's all for naught, but if he can get healthy posey has what it takes to be at worst a 3rd.