View Single Post
Old 04-11-2014   #64
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 354624 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Andre Johnson believes in Devier Posey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
i was one leading the charge. the draft choice of posey ruffled my feathers quite a bit, but i'm changing my tune. by all accounts he's working as hard as anyone despite the injuries, and has looked relatively good when on the field. my plate of crow only extends as far as his ability to see the field however ... a serving i'm hoping to force down, but it's not happening yet.
Honestly, though, after 2 years, do you need to eat any crow at all no matter how he turns out?

For a team in a win-now mode that needed to find an answer on the other side from AJ, Posey turned out to be not such a great draft choice. The fact that we've gotten very little stat-wise from him means he should have been drafted in a later round.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote