View Single Post
Old 04-11-2014   #1087
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 103631 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?! - [edit] Mallett?

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
Sounds like Yates was a victim of Kubiak too, in the way I described about Keenum and Schaub in my previous post.
Kubiak is the common denominator.
i disagree. keenum progressed by leaps each year while yates flat-lined. keenum's biggest flaw is playing. he absolutely wasnt ready. i firmly believe that he is or would've been by 2014, assuming he got first team reps in the offseason, but he wasnt prepared in 2013. yates on the other hand was the stick in the mud, he didnt pass schaub and was quickly passed by a wholly unprepared keenum.

i can see blaming kubiak, but IMO yates is maxed out. same as kubiak couldnt turn a turd into gold with outaboundsky or lionhart.