View Single Post
Old 04-11-2014   #1085
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 101015 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?! - [edit] Mallett?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
first bold - i dont feel it's even close, but i've already made that point

second - he did. and this is where i feel he's regressed. yates as a rookie had the most spectacular "devil may care" calm and quickness in both the huddle and in the pocket. i had the highest hopes because of that poise and quick decision. i dont see it anymore, not in preseason where he's taking the first option, nor his near panicked showing in relief of schaub last year. he's not handling pressure at all.
Sounds like Yates was a victim of Kubiak too, in the way I described about Keenum and Schaub in my previous post.
Kubiak is the common denominator.
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote