View Single Post
Old 04-11-2014   #1084
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 107589 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?! - [edit] Mallett?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post

That is how everybody started buzzing about Keenum, he lit it up in preseason, started strong when h got the start, then fizzled when DC had enough on tape to plan against.
I still think Kubiak had more to do with Keenum's decline that any opposing DC or game plan.
I think Kubiak's risk tolerance was well below Keenum's playing style, and he muzzled Case to the point he started playing tight. I think Kubiak might have done the same to Schaub.
Now, don't get me wrong, I am not one of the people who think Kubiak's offense was bad. Quite the opposite. I think Gary's offense gets receivers open better than virtually any offense in the league.
I just think he is too conservative by nature and chokes his QBs ability to create things on their own.
It's ironic, because Kubiak talks the talk of someone who places a high value on being able to make plays "off schedule", but his actions are those of a man who is afraid of his own shadow.
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote