View Single Post
Old 04-11-2014   #1080
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 103631 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?! - [edit] Mallett?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
This i something I haven't heard before, I knew it wasn't much stronger, but a lot weaker?
from what little we've seen on the field he's not close to schaub, from what i've heard through camps side by side it's even further apart. schaub gets a lot of negative publicity for his arm because he underthrows deep balls, but that isnt accurate to his true arm strength. nobody's going to mistake schaub and stafford, but he can drive the ball as much as he wants to. yates doesnt have that ability to plant and drive it when needed, at least as far as i can tell.