View Single Post
Old 04-11-2014   #1079
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?! - [edit] Mallett?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
from all i've seen and heard, yates's greatest asset is between his ears ... and that hasnt seemed to have developed as well as many have hoped. he's got a much weaker arm than schaub, and while mobile, doesnt move inside or out of the pocket very well. "size is a talent" as phil simms says, but worthless if there's nothing to it.

dont get me wrong, i'd love to see yates turn it on, but i havent seen any progression at all. if anything i think he's regressed, and lost the mental acumen that made him special.
This i something I haven't heard before, I knew it wasn't much stronger, but a lot weaker?