View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014   #61
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 125690 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Andre Johnson believes in Devier Posey

I really don't give a damn who AJ has faith in. He isn't a coach and he has never been known as some motivational leader. He is just a great guy with a great attitude.

As far as Devier Posey. I've been laughing at all the folks who have been hyping this kid for two years. He has never done squat on this team. I'd really like to know why he still is on the team. The blind faith in him is about as bad as it was for Molden.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote