View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014   #54
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 298525 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Todd McShay Mocks 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post

To me Savage at 2-1 says OB plans on winning in a couple of years, say maybe "2016" and I really don't want to hear that **** right now. Mettenberger or Garoppolo I think is starting by the end of 2014 unless Fitz just has us winning against bad competition but probably still starts opening day 2015.
Interesting.

I don't know what to think about Savage. I like that he played in the ACC & not the AAC. I think it says a lot that he was pretty much a walk on at Pitt & got the starting job after having to learn the offense on his own.

I don't know how I feel about using 2-1 on him though. With Mettenberger, Carr, Murray, Fales, Shaw, Boyd, Renner, Lynch, etc... all still on the board. Oh year, McCarron too. I'd really love to see their board if we take Savage there & know what they're thinking... of course that'll never happen. Well, McClain will let us know what they're thinking.

Still, from what little I do know, Savage played well when he played. I don't see why he would be out the whole year, especially if we're not winning.