View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014   #53
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Todd McShay Mocks 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
So... how would you guys feel about that? Jacksonville gets Khalil Mack & JimmyG..... Tennessee gets Bridgewater & Tuit.

We get Clowney & Savage.
I would prefer Clowney and Mettenberger or Clowney and Garoppolo but yeah, it would be OK. It's not like the Jags and Teets aren't going to get anybody. I mean, they get to pick too. Law of averages says sooner or later they're going to eventually turn the corner too.

To me Savage at 2-1 says OB plans on winning in a couple of years, say maybe "2016" and I really don't want to hear that **** right now. Mettenberger or Garoppolo I think is starting by the end of 2014 unless Fitz just has us winning against bad competition but probably still starts opening day 2015.