View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014   #202
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: 2014 NFL Draft chatter/rumors/news

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
I really love the O'Brien hire here, but I have to admit that I'm scared of Bradley.
I think Bradley could be a good coach, but coaching the Jags is going to be like coaching the Cardinals, or the Browns. They need a lot more than just a coach. If I were a Jags fan, I want to be hearing that they are spending a lot of energy changing the culture, not just in the locker room, but in the whole organization, from top to bottom.

That was one of the things that I liked most about when Kubiak came here. He wasn't just about change in the locker room & it appeared that McNair bought in as well.

I like Whisenhunt. I think he's a good coach & thought he did a good job in Arizona with what he had to work with. I think the Titans are a better organization than the Cardinals & it's going to be tough in the AFC South.