View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014   #1065
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 128402 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?! - [edit] Mallett?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
correct me if I am wrong, doesn't Yates fit O'Brien's criteria for prototype QB?

6'4" 220lb, decent arm...

Yates shows something in the preseason and training camp running this offense, he could damn well come out of this as the starter. He has just as good a chance as any QB still on this roster...
He has been my wildcard the last couple months. he even stated he was upset because he is never mentioned. I just question his commitment to the game at times because of some twitter comments. Sophmoric jokes etc....especially with Ben Jones.
DX-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote