View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014   #180
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216126 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Arian Foster (season ending back surgery)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
That's what I'm saying. The guy has been a touch down and yardage machine besides last season due to injury, but when he was in there he was effective. I don't see how so many have given up on him for half a bad season. I havent.
With Arian saying it wasn't major, I wouldn't be surprised to find out they pulled the plug on him after 6 straight losses, like they pulled the plug on Matt... the fix was in & we were going to get that #1 pick.