View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014   #216
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Are we rebuilding?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Tania Ganguli on ESPN re. SB odds:
Quote:
The Texans have remained at 30-1, second in the division to the Indianapolis Colts who checked in at 25-1 on April 7. Tuley cited Indianapolis as a team that might be worth a flier, "unless the Texans finally play up to their potential." The Titans' Super Bowl odds are 60-1 and the Jaguars' are 200-1.

Thanks doc... seems to reitterate what I've been thinking about 2014. We may not be very good. We have huge holes all over our roster, but at least 9 teams on our schedule are as bad, if not worse than we are.

It's an opportunity, I think, to help continue to build the habit of winning. I know OB is going to try to win every game next season. Wouldn't be worth a darn if he didn't. I know the roster isn't going to look exactly like he wants. But he'll deal with it.

I know Andre likes to win, hates to lose. I know Jj & Cush feel the same. We most likely won't be title contenders next season, but we don't need to be to have a winning record against the teams we'll be facing.