View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014   #1064
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 59150 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?! - [edit] Mallett?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Nomad View Post
As long as it is an actual camp competition and the best candidate starts I'll be supportive. I have never believed Keenum was starter stock but I could be proven wrong. I wish most of all that Yates would come out on top. Never believe he was afforded the shot he deserved.
correct me if I am wrong, doesn't Yates fit O'Brien's criteria for prototype QB?

6'4" 220lb, decent arm...

Yates shows something in the preseason and training camp running this offense, he could damn well come out of this as the starter. He has just as good a chance as any QB still on this roster...

Ohhh, uh oh, it's Fitzmagic!....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote