View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014   #201
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 93152 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 NFL Draft chatter/rumors/news

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Rd.1 Nix
Rd.3 DaQuan Jones
3-4. Justin Ellis who I also believe has the feet to play the 5 tech.
Rd.5 Beau Allen/Carrethers/Caraun Reid
Rd.6 Deandre Coleman, who could also play the 5 tech/Zack Kerr/Khyri Thorton
Rd.7 Mike Pennel/Robert Thomas/Bruce Gaston
Thanks steelb

If you could pop into my Big Fat Fatties thread to explain how you identify fits that would be appreciated.

Not sure why Reid is identified as someone who an be a NT but for example Kelcey Quarles can't. Not hung up on Quarles, just pulled the name out of my butt.