View Single Post
Old 08-23-2004   #13
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 109114 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

I think Lucky summed this up the best myself. Peek just doesn't look like a starter right now and Foreman has always been a player that was marginal in my eyes (for the last couple of seasons). Not only did Peek find himself out of position a few times, but when he had a clear shot at the ball he failed to make the stop. If he can't tackle any better than he showed Saturday he will never be a starter. I'm not worried about Sharper and I expected Wong to be thinking more than reacting in the middle. Ro Smith didn't hold up very well either. I was, and will continued to be a bit worried about his play until I see him beat a few of the chronic double teams he will face in a 3-4 system.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote