View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014   #1063
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 105102 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?! - [edit] Mallett?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Nomad View Post
As long as it is an actual camp competition and the best candidate starts I'll be supportive. I have never believed Keenum was starter stock but I could be proven wrong. I wish most of all that Yates would come out on top. Never believe he was afforded the shot he deserved.
I always felt the same way but I think Bill O'Brien will walk out of camp with the best QB as starter. Yates hasn't ever shown much improvement over the season where he finished the job to take us to the playoffs, though.