View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014   #53
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12118 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rank Team Needs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike02 View Post
We need to make sure to get a new NI. (Norg Interpreter)

Mike
ets get dis Beast CLowney and THe rest of the draft will be rosey has long has we have him

it will make our entire Def that much better he will effect the Lber core and the secondary

has far has needs man we need help everwhere cus last year we sucked hardcore

He said:

We should draft Clowney, who might I add, is a beast. If we draft him, we can tank the rest of the draft, as long as we got Clowney in the first. He will make not only the Dline better, but it will also impact the Linebackers in a positive fashion. (We have?) needs everywhere, so we should look to improve from last year, because last year just wasn't that good.

Mallet: The Texas Hammer!
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote