View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014   #2340
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10496 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TheRealJoker
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I watched the QB episode last night. Kinda' cool to see the workouts.

Honestly, Bridgewater just doesn't come off as very bright. JMO, of course, but he seems like his answers are canned. Maybe he's just nervous in front of cameras and interviews, but every interview I've seen with him just doesn't give me the vibe that he's very quick in his critical thinking skills.

I don't know anything about Tajh Boyd, but he came across as a very smart player. I'd like to keep an eye on him to see who picks him up and if he develops into an NFL QB down the road.

All of them showed college game tape where their floaty passes would be like mana from heaven to NFL defensive backs. They benefited from the typical separation at the college level between receivers and defenders.

Funny you say that considering Bridgewater has the highest football Iq and most developed to read defenses of any QB in this draft.