View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014   #2339
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 402769 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by revan View Post
NFL network will show Game Changers today QBs/WRs with Kurt Warner and Michael Irvin. Teddy B is one of the three QBs. Starts at 8pm central time.
I watched the QB episode last night. Kinda' cool to see the workouts.

Honestly, Bridgewater just doesn't come off as very bright. JMO, of course, but he seems like his answers are canned. Maybe he's just nervous in front of cameras and interviews, but every interview I've seen with him just doesn't give me the vibe that he's very quick in his critical thinking skills.

I don't know anything about Tajh Boyd, but he came across as a very smart player. I'd like to keep an eye on him to see who picks him up and if he develops into an NFL QB down the road.

All of them showed college game tape where their floaty passes would be like mana from heaven to NFL defensive backs. They benefited from the typical separation at the college level between receivers and defenders.