View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014   #69
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 188528 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans bringing in RB Andre Brown for visit

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
Ive gotten to where I don't put a ton of stock into these scouting reports. So many of them seem to be written up by the same guy and so many of them turn out to be so wrong.

This one could be spot on, I have no clue. I will go look at some video of Yankey and see how that compares to this write up, though.
Move your questions/thoughts to mock forum as requested and we can continue. Understand your point on scouting reports but all I listed were different guys. Just because people have same evaluations....