View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014   #73
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Schaub named starter in Oakland

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
I don't think anyone has said he's had a horrible career and I certainly haven't. Schaub had displayed about 1.5 seasons of inept and turnover-prone QB play. That was enough for me to see that he doesn't have it anymore.
I don't know if he's got it anymore or not, but I'm ready to move on. Texans have been moving in the right direction since Kubiak got here, Schaub was a big part of that. But it's time to move on.

Hopefully we continue in the right direction.