View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014   #2336
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 257888 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFTW View Post
And now I have validation from GMs on my opinion. All you Mel Kiper fan boys have fun riding that fence and swaying in the wind. I drew a line after the end of the FOOTBALL season on what guys I did and did not like and reasons why. Those pro days haven't made me sway, and now I feel more confident in my reasoning. Thank you Leebi.
Careful you don't hurt yourself patting yourself on the back so hard.

& remember, GMs have a lot more access than what you & I have. They can get past the coach speak & locker room fluff that we can't.

& good pro days, bad pro days... may not change the player's ranking, but it may dress up the windows a little bit, a little advertising. Hopefully get someone enticed to trade up to the #1 overall.