View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014   #71
Nitrofish
Pastafarian

Rep Power: 80305 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Nitrofish
Default Re: Schaub named starter in Oakland

I have not forgotten anything. I'm just a big picture guy. I don't base my opinions off of single games, or single seasons. No question Schaub was horrible last season, but no matter how hard you try to say it does, it does not make his career horrible.

It's funny to me how you guys cherry pick to make your points. Last season was last season, and it has not defined Schaub's career, at least not yet. If he plays in Oakland as he did last season for the Texans, it surely will, but give it a rest. Schaub's gone, and now we have Fitzmagic, and I for one can't wait to see that party train.

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever. -Shane Falco
"Listen... Do you smell something?" -Dr. Raymond Stantz
Nitrofish is offline   Reply With Quote