View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014   #1596
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 17475 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 Texans Talk Mock Draft SELECTION

Even through not all of these were my picks I'm pleased with the results (also thanks for making picks while I was sorting my personal stuff out...all is well thank GOD)

1.) Xavier Su'a Filo OG UCLA

The best Guard in the Draft. Adds much needed depth in the interior and allows the Chargers to plug in a starter or let him learn and gain experience before taking on a full-time role.

2.) Jeremiah Attaochu OLB Georgia

You can never have enough pass-rushing OLBs and he adds depth and provides a much-needed replacement for the departed Shaun Phillips.

3.) Pierre Desir CB Lindenwood

Project pick but with a solid upside should he pan out. Tall CB who can develop into a starter.

4.) Charles Leno Jr. OT Boise State

Adds depth to the OL.

5.) Brent Urban DE Virginia

Depth for the D-line

6.) Xavier Grimble TE USC

Risky pick but if he pans out can become a solid receiving TE.

7.) Andrew Wilson ILB Missouri

More depth at the LB position.
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote